- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Gold Edition Competition Beef and Pork Out of stock
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Gold Edition Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken Out of stock
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Gold Edition Dominator Sweet Rib Out of stock
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Gold Edition Santa Maria Steak and Grill from $12.95
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Wild Game Edition Game Bird and Chicken from $12.95
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Wild Game Edition Venison and Wild Game from $12.95
- BBQ Brine and Injection OAKRIDGE BBQ Gold Edition Game Changer 498g $14.95
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Signature Edition Black OPS Brisket Out of stock
BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Signature Edition Carne Crosta Steakhouse Rub
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Signature Edition Jah Love Jamacian Jerk from $12.95
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Signature Edition Habanero Death Dust from $12.95
- BBQ Dry Rub OAKRIDGE BBQ Crucible Ghost Chile Rub LIMITED EDITION 170g $29.95
We are Australia's #1 American BBQ Store!
Why are we #1? The boss would say it is because we were the first dedicated business to specialise in Low and slow American style BBQ in Australia, but our customers would say it is because of our service.At American BBQ we believe there is more to BBQ than just burning some snags on a gas BBQ hot plate for 10 mins and having them with some tomato sauce, although, that still does sound delicious. When we think of BBQ however we think, low and slow pulled pork, salty peppery brisket, smoky BBQ sauce, tangy coleslaw, fall off the bone ribs… that faint smell of wood smoke in the late night air… sorry, what was I talking about – oh yes… the about us page.
Centrally based in the leafy suburb of Cherrybrook NSW, about 10 minutes from the M2 Motorway exit at Pennant Hills Road, we are only a short drive away from most places in Sydney however we do service all parts of Australia via our information packed and easy to use web site. (Yes, we have heaps of videos to watch as well.)
By most business standards we are still pretty young, some might say, but don’t let our willingness to chat for hours about BBQ or emailing you after hours fool you. We have over 3 generations of industry experience developing new products and new markets for both the retail and commercial meat and small-goods industry's.
We employ “big business” industry best practices for our supply chain and inventory management techniques which mean super quick order fulfillment for our customers, but a superior product range and speedy delivery only takes you so far. We wanted more for our customers, so we went out and formed strategic alliances with all surrounding American BBQ suppliers in our local Sydney area. What does this mean for you? It means better stock availability, better prices due to our proximity to supplier warehouses, access to exclusive supplier products including short trial runs and prototypes, access to authorised agents and factory’s for larger orders but most of all – we offer good ‘ol fashion customer service!