BBQ Thermometer RIVER COUNTRY Red Blue 3in Dial 2.5in Stem Lrg Mount
About RIVER COUNTRY BBQ Smoker Gauges
Is your old Barbecue Thermometer worn out, broken, or lost its accuracy?
Don't want a $7.50 thermometer from eBay or a $75 Tel-tru but still something durable and reliable that won't fog up?
RIVER COUNTRY'S Thermometers offer superior features and professional quality that lasts! With every popular size, variant and colour in range, River Country is a leading value brand in BBQ Thermometers across America.
All RIVER COUNTRY Thermometers have:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel housing
- Heavy duty 316 grade Stainless Steel probe stem
- Range 50 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hermetically sealed lens to prevent moisture ingress and fogging
- Adjustable calibration for fine tuning
- Quality internal components
- Suitable for thin or thick walled smokers or grills
- Easy & Secure Mounting with instructions. Hardware included (Washer and Nut)
- 3 year unlimited warranty
Note: Overall Stem length equals the probe depth plus the mounting post thread depth.
|SPEC (mm)||3"/2.5" Stem|
|Thread type (Imperial)||1/4 NPT|
|Mounting post thread depth||17.8|
|Mounting post width (Metric)||13.5|
|Mounting post width (Imperial)||1/2|
HOW TO CALIBRATE
Ready a pot of water that is at a rolling boil. The depth of the water should be about the same length as your thermometer probe. Using appropriate safety precautions, submerge the thermometer probe into the water at least half way, while being careful to not touch the bottom of the pot. Rotate the calibration knob clockwise or anticlockwise, using a flat head screwdriver, until the thermometer hand is directly over the 100 degrees value.